Located along the northern end of the Cardwell Foreshore.
- 4 covered BBQ’s
- 5 covered tables with solar lights
- 3 uncovered tables
- 1 public toilet with separate male and female toilets and wheel chair access
- fresh water taps and water bubblers
- 1 large playground which includes large spider climbing web, large wheel swing, see saws, balancing beams, sand pit and a great footpath to ride bikes and scooters on.
- Suitable for wheel chair access
- Large car parking area
- Large established trees
This playground is great for the children to run of some of that extra energy. It is the largest park along the newly refurbished foreshore and provides an excellent spot to enjoy a BBQ at one of the gas BBQ’s.
Due to its lay-out this parks is very popular and suitable for the whole family.
The park is surrounded by extremely large grassy areas perfect for the kids to enjoy, or the dog to run around on. It is located beside the Coral Sea Battle Memorial.